Based on thirty years of continuous activity in the research and development area, I can place an optimum of comprehensive experience at your disposal and hence assist you from any level in the process towards a practical and well balanced, final result.
The best and most efficient way to take advantage of the ultimate service I can offer, starts when our mutual agreement can be made in the early state of your project - or even better - before the project is specified.
In this way both parties are given the possibility to exchange knowledge and experience, specify wishes and demands concerning the final product and also to decide, whether the main goal of development and design shall highlight minimum cost, minimum size, visual impression, discrete component circuitry only, no overall feedback, production volume - or any other parameters.
Circuit design may be based upon your full or partial specification or I can start from scratch in order to transfer your ideas into a functional prototype, forming the basis for a matured product.
Before an idea results in a matured product, a process of several steps must be executed - circuit design followed by circuit simulation and testing, mechanical design, PCB lay-out, maybe embedded micro controller programming, prototype manufacturing and testing, prototype evaluation, description of procedure for production and test - just to mention some.
Circuit design is supported by Spice analogue circuit simulation and realized via CAD PCB software on PCs also driving an Audio Precision System Two audio analyzer with accessories. Special software allows me to transfer data directly between the Spice circuit simulator and the Audio Precision audio analyzer, so that simulated data may be used as a reference for measurements or measured data can be injected into Spice to create simulation models for complex components like loudspeakers etc.
A HP 54645D 2+16 channel digital sampling oscilloscope with logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer, a Microchips PIC assembler and programmer, analogue oscilloscopes, power supplies, voltmeters and counters are also part of the instrumentation.
- Hi-Fi products: CD player, D/A converter, External clock input for CD player, Integrated amplifier, Loudspeaker crossover network, Poweramplifier, Preamplifier.
- PA products: Active loudspeaker crossover network, Direct Inject box, Passive loudspeaker crossover network, Pick-up preamplifier.
- Recording & studio equipment: Fixed studio equalizer, Microphone amplifier, Mixer, Telephone hybrid, Power amplifier.
- Software: Audio Precision software, Demonstration software.
- Test & measurement equipment: Cable tester, Microphone amplifier, Noise generator, Sine wave generator.
- Miscellaneous: Automobile subwoofer amplifier, Critical speed indicator for high-speed ferry, Logarithmic rectifier with large dynamic range, Low power photocell with modulated infrared light, Optoisolator for the Philips I²C-bus serial interface, Controller for motorized lamp, Telephone answering machine with external tape recorder, Transformer balanced audio input stage.